On March 30 our partner Louis Lozouet will participate, together with other specialists in the area, in a debate on the analysis of technological trends and the use of strategic information for innovation and competitiveness in the biotech sector.
Technological advancements and innovation have become essential requirements to guarantee the competitive advantage of a business, making it necessary to monitor market movements and to look for innovative technological solutions at various stages of development. However, this is a complex and dynamic process, which requires good technological and innovation management, in order to be efficient and support a company’s strategic planning.
The webinar “Analysis of trends and market intelligence: the importance for innovation in biotech”, organized by Biominas Brasil, is free and with limited places.
– Sabrina Feliciano Oliveira, Leader of Innovation Projects, Biominas Brasil (moderator)
– Jose Roberto Costa Pereira, Director of Business and Innovation, Biolab Farmacêutica
– Lilian Laraia, Founding Partner, LaraiaTech
– Louis Lozouet, Partner, Venturini IP
– Victor Gadelha, MD, Digital Health & Strategy / Innovation in Healthcare / Open Innovation, Dasa.
Further information can be accessed here